- About Us
- Contact Us
Propane Delivery Driver / Service Tech
Full or Part Time:Full-time
Summary: Drives tank truck to deliver liquefied petroleum (LP) gas to customers. Delivers and installs propane tanks at customers location. Installs, repairs, and services gas systems at customers’ locations by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivery of product involves loading propane into the bulk truck and delivering into customers’ storage tanks in accordance to company, division, and location policy and procedures.
- Drives and operates trucks, vehicles, equipment and tools safely and efficiently by following all D.O.T. regulations, company policies, manufactures instructions, State and local laws and codes, and any other applicable laws, codes or regulations.
- Tank Setting, Leak Testing, Tank Management and Repairs for LP gas systems as required by NFPA codes and regulations.
- Assist Sales Department with calls and potential sales target areas.
- Maintains and paints LP gas tanks at company and customer locations.
- Inspect and maintain bulk facility, bulk truck and equipment continuously to ensure cleanliness, safety, proper operation and positive cooperative image.
- Documents all work as required by company, division, and location policy.
Valid Commercial drivers licenses and endorsements. Valid health card.