- About Us
- Contact Us
Full-Time, Seasonal Parts & Retail Counter Sales
Full or Part Time:Seasonal
Location Type:Auto Repair
Summary: Federated Co-ops is seeking a Parts & Retail Counter Sales Team Member to join our Mora Country Store and Auto Team. This position will be responsible for assisting customers in product selection, ordering, scheduling and purchases.
Hours:Ability to work during normal store operating hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet, welcome customers and offer assistance.
- Ascertains make, year and type of part needed, inspects worn, damaged, or defective part to determine replacement required, or advise customer of part needed according to description of malfunction.
- Reads catalog or computer for replacement part stock number and price.
- Schedule service and repair orders.
- Fills customer orders from stock.
- Prepares sales slip or sales contract.
- Receives and processes payment.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
- Process returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Marks and stores parts in stockroom.
- Takes inventory of stock.
- Cleans and stocks shelves.
- Answer phones.
- Completes general housekeeping duties in Country Store.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures when required.
- Prior experience in small engine repair and retail sales a plus.