- About Us
- Contact Us
Agronomy Sales Representative
Full or Part Time:Full-time
Summary: Federated Co-ops is seeking a full-time team sales team member to join our Oglivie Agronomy Team. The Agronomy Sales Representative (ASR) position will be responsible for promoting crop nutrients, crop protection products, seed, agricultural custom application services, and energy products. This key position will provide current agronomic knowledge to Federated Co-ops customers in a manner that will increase Federated’s market share, gross sales and local net margin, help achieve Federated’s mission and goals that results in outstanding customer service.
Hours: This position must be able to work within our customer/growers timeframes and schedules and include extended hours during our spring busy season as well as evenings and/or weekends as seasonal demands dictate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Planned customer contacts, tracking contacts on Federated web based Sales Contacts and Leads
- Placing seed orders to Federated’s Central Warehouse
- Support and facilitate in-store counter sales
- Assist Ogilvie Location Manager, monitor inventories, customer invoicing
- Grower meetings, grower events and promotional activities
- Attending monthly sales meetings and planning and development activities
- Coordinating Ogilvie custom application services
- Seeking educational opportunities that will enhance job performance, and other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Agronomy and Crop Science or equivalent;
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.